Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34 -What made you smile today?

It's been a bit crazy week...and sometimes I forgot to smile. 

But...
Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.
~Author Unknown

So, today, I smiled and noticed it.

And I smiled because...
     my son, who stayed home sick, wanted to snuggle.
     the sun was shining.
     I saw two friends who help me stay motivated.
     my sister made me laugh.
     it's Friday.
     I got to doodle and be an artist this morning.
     my husband gave me a hug.
     I was thinking of someone and seconds later, she called me.
     of a friend's status update on facebook.
     my dog wagged her tail at me.
     I saw kids laughing.
     when I finish this blog post, I am getting a massage!

just to name a few.

What made you smile today?



No comments:

Post a Comment