Thursday, September 29, 2011

No. 8 - Color Your World

 
In my 50 Ways for a Mom to Connect with her Authentic Self, number 8 is all about COLOR!!!

Want to get all 50 ways?...just subscribe and get it for free!!!! Right over here :) ------>


The other day I was mindlessly doodling.  Something I find myself doing quite often.  But this time, when I saw what I had created...  I realized that something was missing.

COLOR!

So I scanned my doodle into my computer and began to add LIFE (err,...color) to my ink marks.


For about 30 minutes, time stood still (you know what I mean - those situations when you are so engrossed in what you are doing that passing time is unnoticeable), as I COLORED MY WORLD.

The very next day, I saw that a facebook friend, Melissa McClain was offering a Do the Doodle 30 Day Challenge.  The Universe spoke.  What else could I do, but sign up!

I am SO excited to DO the DOODLE and add COLOR TO MY WORLD!

How do you add color to your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment