Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 125 - 50 by 50

Back sometime in the late 90's I decided that I wanted to go to all fifty states before I turned the big 5-0.  I was in my twenties, single, and it seemed as if there was plenty of time to accomplish this goal. 

Now, I am 42, have kids and a bit less freedom.  Only eight years left and 11 states to go.

Alaska
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Louisiana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Oregon
Rhode Island


I am hopeful that I can still reach my goal.  But, I do have one little caveat - if I don't make it to Hawaii, that will be OK.

SIDE NOTE:  I should clarify - my definition of "go to all fifty states" is to spend a night or do something significant...visit a site, or spend a large portion of the day (something more than have dinner in or drive through the state).

I am hopeful to visit New Hampshire and Rhode Island soon...I am crossing my fingers for sometime this fall (hint, hint - dear sweet hubby!) ?!!?

Where do you want to travel that you have never been before?

Happy Travels!



No comments:

Post a Comment