Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 133, 134, and 135 - Hibernation is over!

I had a mother's day hibernation...and shut out the world.

On Saturday, I didn't mean to forget to blog.  But...life happened!  And, then on Sunday, Mother's Day, I decided to take a day off.  I didn't answer my phone, I didn't check my email, I just did a whole lot of nothing (in between dealing with my two feuding, whining boys). 

And, I have to say, a whole lot of nothing, felt good!

But, now, I am back!

And I want to share with you my two favorite mother's day gifts...

The first is from Owen (age 6).
I love my three faces of
Owen - silly, smiley, and serious!


And the second is from Alex (age 7).
Something about this bird melted my heart!


Oh, and my hubby got me flat screen TV (for our bedroom) which I love...  But, it doesn't compare to the gifts from my boys!!!


Happy belated Mother's Day
to all you WONDERFUL moms!


PS...a while back I made a video that I think is Mother's Day perfect...so I figured I'd share it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment