Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 73 - Daylight Savings Time

This morning I woke up late.  Which was about the same time I woke yesterday morning, and the morning before, and the morning before, and the morning before... 

Which was the same time...except that, prior to Sunday, Monday and today, I was NOT late.

And, mostly, I am not a person who shows up late...  Mostly, I am a person who is on time...early, even.

Blasted Daylight Savings Time (DST)!

The simple one hour time change has messed with me, again!

I am hopeful that tomorrow I will turn the corner and get back on schedule... 
or is it re-schedule?

But, I know that, eventually, I will get there.  Always do...

And, now, if I can only figure out how to change the clock in my car!
You'd like after owning the car for 7 years I'd know how to do that by now...but alas, I am still as clueless as I was in 2005!

Happy DST!




ps... Yep, I do know that posting this on Sunday or Monday would have much more timely.  - Oh, the irony!

pss... It is all DST's fault that this post is late.  - just sayin'  :)

2 comments:

  1. HA!! I am trying to figure out how to change the clock in my car too. One year I didn't even change the time! Worked out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M.O.M - Thanks for stopping by! I considered not changing it...LOL.

      Delete