Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 120 - My Whole Body Hurts!

My whole body hurts!

Yesterday, was filled with manual labor.  My husband's business is moving to a new building.  But the property is in major disarray and so I spent the day schlepping stuff from the building to a 40 yard dumpster.  I, along with my hubby, in-laws, and a couple other wonderful peeps, shoveled, heaved, threw, pushed, lifted, pulled, and maneuvered stuff all afternoon.  And, by the end of the day, the dumpster was almost completely filled.

Needless to say, I woke up this morning feeling sore.  But, I was ready to go!

This morning, my good friend and I had a session with our Personal Trainer.  She, happily, kicked out asses!  And then this afternoon I went to Anti Gravity Yoga and put myself in positions I didn't think were possible.

When I got home, there was grocery shopping to do, and dinner to be made.  So I took care of all of that and then I needed a wee-bit of down time. 

So...I took a hot bath.  It felt SO good!!!   I soaked for a while and was in heaven.  Yep... HEAVEN!

And then it was time to get out.

You know how "a body in motion, wants to stay in motion, and a body at rest, wants to stay at rest"?

Well, this body wanted to stay in rest!

YOWSER!  It hurt to get out!  And still, my body is really sore and achey!

But, you know what???? 

I have to say, It feels good!



No comments:

Post a Comment