Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 93 - Looking and Searching


“Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

I started this In Search of Me in Mommy blog on January 19, 2010.  I was looking and searching for "ME in the chaos of motherhood."  Since then, there are times that I have felt like I had found what I was searching for...  And that is a wonderful feeling!

But then, there are are other times, I am looking, and looking, and looking... and I still feel lost.  And that sucks!

I do understand that this "looking and searching" is a process.  And that there will be times when answers are crystal clear - and other times when there is a low-lying fog.

I guess I figured by now, almost two in half years later, "things" would be better - clearer... That I would "know" my path.

But, right now, I don't.

And so I have been thinking, that maybe, I need to stop looking and searching and just be.

Just be where I am at.
Just be in the fog.
Just be in the unknown.
Just be me, as I am, right now!

And, maybe "being" is just another piece of
my In Search of Me in Mommy journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment