Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 96 - So I write...

One of the main reason why I decided to start a blog was because I had often said "in my perfect world, I would be a writer" and I figured that if I truly wanted that, then I should, well, WRITE! 

So I write.

image credit: clipart ETC
Some days I share my heart.
And other days that is hard to do.
Some days I love what I have written.
And others days I do not feel that impassioned.
Some days it is a struggle to figure out what I really want to say.
And other days my words appear, almost magically.
Some days I am inspired.
And other days I am not.



But, what I know is that, for me, writing...
clarifies
soothes
energizes
inspires
discombobulates
renews
pleases
comforts
fulfills
unclogs
empowers
relieves
encourages
atones
galvanizes
cheers
                                 ME!

And so, I write.


No comments:

Post a Comment