Happy New Year!
In the past few weeks, thanks to Debbie Phillips and Women on Fire and Coach Joelle, I have...
- reviewed, celebrated and reflected upon 2011 - It was a year filled with so much...many successes and a few disappointments that haunt me.
- created big goals - To become healthier, to share my gifts, and make good use of my time.
- made manageable action steps to achieve those goals - To be fast food free in 2012 and to increase my income, for example, and
- set a theme for 2012 - The year of Valuing Self: my Body, my Gifts, my Time.
Inspired by Jamie Eslinger's The Promise 365 I am starting my own year-long promise to myself.
I promise to spend my year treating my Body, my Gifts, and my Time as valuable and precious.
To support this, during this year I will:
- Be fast food free.
- Read at least one book a month and incorporate something that I learned from each book into my life.
- Monetize some of my gifts and talents so that I am joyfully and financially adding income for my family.
- Purposely scheduling my time, so that I am accomplishing my goals, spending quality time with my boys, and nurturing my relationship with my husband.
- Set a mini-theme each month (that supports my bigger theme) to explore topic to greater depths.
- And write about and reflect upon my experiences.
But what I promise, is that regardless, I will persist...
all 366 days (damn, why did I choose a leap year?!!) !
Wish me luck - or better yet, join me with your own promise to yourself!
p.s. Thankfully, I am not going at this alone. I have joined Jamie Eslinger's You Can Do Anything Coaching Group for support. There is still time to join me - her coaching group starts on January 16!
p.s.s. I should let you know, that I am only telling you about Jamie, because, after seeing what Jamie did during her year-long promise, I think her coaching group it is going to be amazing!...I am not getting paid, or getting any type of kick-back for sharing her information with you.