Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14 - "How does one become a butterfly?"


"How does one become a butterfly?
You must want to fly so much that you are willing to
give up being a caterpillar."
~ Trina Paulus


I found this quote, and it really spoke to me.

How badly do I want to fly? 
And, what I mean by "fly" is... errrr...
lose weight.

Enough to give up being a caterpillar? 

And, what I mean by "being a caterpillar" is... errrr...
eating unconsciously and,
the comfortableness of my couch and get up and move and,
daily indulgences and,
my current patterns and habits and,
So much more.

I have tried to fly before.  I know that it's not going to be easy...

But, YES, I want to fly. 
(time to spread my wings...)



How badly do you want you "fly"?
Enough to give up being a caterpillar?



2 comments:

  1. It speaks to me too,......thanks

    (I still need help with my Zumba moves)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this. I want to fly so badly, that yes, I am giving up being a caterpillar. My plan estimates me being fully ready to fly and wear my new beautiful colors (new clothes) before the end of 2012!!

    Come fly with me! :)

    ReplyDelete