At ISOMIM, Wednesday is all about HAPPINESS! Each week I will list ten happy thoughts about a specific topic.
Last Week's Hump Day Happy was all about Words.
This week is all about Friendships
This is what makes me happy about friendships...
- I get to be ME with my true friends.
- It's great to have friends to cry to, vent to, and be crabby around, and still know that, no matter what, they have my back!
- There are those few people in the world, that even if we haven't talked to in a long time, I know that I can pick up the phone to reconnect, and it feels as if NO time has passed.
- The best feeling ever, is that even after 8 years of marriage, my husband is still my best friend.
- I love how each and every friend has touched my life in wonderful ways...even the ones whom I have lost touch with, or I am, currently, not as friendly with.
- I am blessed that some friends have come into my life, exactly when I needed them.
- While sometimes I forget, friends are better than pizza. And, in fact, friends can do wonders for curtailing my emotional eating.
- Friends tell me the truth in a way that is not too painful to hear.
- There are some friendships that are so unexpected and so wonderful that I know that a divine power is involved in the connection.
- Friends bring out the best in me.
What makes you happy about FRIENDSHIPS?