Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25 - Hump Day Happy: Friendship!


At ISOMIM, Wednesday is all about HAPPINESS! Each week I will list ten happy thoughts about a specific topic.

Last Week's Hump Day Happy was all about Words.

This week is all about Friendships

This is what makes me happy about friendships...
  1. I get to be ME with my true friends.
  2. It's great to have friends to cry to, vent to, and be crabby around, and still know that, no matter what, they have my back!
  3. There are those few people in the world, that even if we haven't talked to in a long time, I know that I can pick up the phone to reconnect, and it feels as if NO time has passed.
  4. The best feeling ever, is that even after 8 years of marriage, my husband is still my best friend.
  5. I love how each and every friend has touched my life in wonderful ways...even the ones whom I have lost touch with, or I am, currently, not as friendly with.
  6. I am blessed that some friends have come into my life, exactly when I needed them. 
  7. While sometimes I forget, friends are better than pizza.  And, in fact, friends can do wonders for curtailing my emotional eating.
  8. Friends tell me the truth in a way that is not too painful to hear.
  9. There are some friendships that are so unexpected and so wonderful that I know that a divine power is involved in the connection.
  10. Friends bring out the best in me.
What makes you happy about FRIENDSHIPS?

No comments:

Post a Comment