At ISOMIM, Wednesday is all about HAPPINESS! Each week I will list ten happy thoughts about a specific topic.
Last Week's Hump Day Happy was all about Winter.
This week is all about Words!
This is what makes me happy about WORDS:
- Words create stories. Stories tell a person's truth.
- Finding the perfect word, to describe the exactly what I want to say, is galvanizing!
- Some words, like shenanigans, buffoon, scrumptious, juxtaposition, and dynamo are so utterly and wonderfully visible in the mind's eye.
- Words have the ability to bring us together.
- Words can be weaved words together so magically that somehow, they become weaved into my soul.
- Words describe feelings. Feelings explain and enrich a person's story.
- Silence is often the most powerful word.
- Words break rules. Sometimes it is good to break the rules.
- Like us, words are always evolving.
- I get to pick and choose which words I listen to. And, I choose to hear ones that lead me towards my dreams!