So let's start with the PaaTooies and get those out of the way.
- my eating habits the last half of the month. Even though I have not eaten any fast food, my diet has not been as healthy as I would like.
- not incorporating one idea from the book that I read (Women, Food, and God) into my life. I read that book and loved it and fully intended pick one concept and fitting it into my days...but, it didn't happen.
- imbibing a few more times than I had planned. After 20 days of following my alcohol-free plan, I consciously decided to break my promise. I figured I had done so good that it was OK to have a beer. And then, another day I decided it would be, well, OK to have a glass of wine. And, well...Admittedly, at the last 5 days of the month were not good ones with regard to wine. So in the end, I was alcohol-free 24 days out of the 30 days I had promised. That's 80% successful. PaaTooie to the other 20%.
And now, time for the fun...
- exercising at least three times a week...and, BONUS, most weeks I did more! And, a big WooHooies for getting back together with my personal trainer! It was a long, 6 month break up, and I thought of her often...and now, finally, she's back! And, she's kicking my butt!
- picking and committing to a 5k...Saturday, April 14. Now, I have my deadline and running motivation.
- starting to illustrate my Moments To Savor children's book. I have a rough drawings of four pages.
- finding a calendar program that works. Google calendar and my iPhone are keeping track of my comings and goings and, except for one little oops, all is going well.
- being fast food free all month long!
- writing daily here. I almost missed a day. There I was, dozing off to sleep in my warm and comfy bed when the thought "CRAP! I didn't blog today!" yanked me out of my warm cocoon. I wiped the almost-sleep from my eyes and shuffled to my laptop. I made the post, just in time!
Welcome February 2012! I am ready!
What are your WooHooies and PaaTooies for January?