Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 51 - The blank wall dilemma

About two years ago, my husband painted our walls in the living room.  And for about two years, the walls have had nothing hanging on them.  No photos, no artwork, no nothing.

It looks so bare. 

I have lots of ideas.  Too many ideas, probably.  So, I have often started, but time and time again I have made no decision.  And, I know, that no decision is a decision.

Thus, by default, decision is BARE walls.

I think that this is one of those times when I need to just do something - Anything!

Today, I started to go through my photos to see what is wall-worthy.  And, I saw some contenders!

So, I have decided that before the school year is up, something will be hung on my walls.

Promise.

What is something that you just need to do?
I dare you to set a deadline and just do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment