Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56 - 6 years ago today...

Six years ago today, I was thirty-six years old.

Six years ago today, it was snowy in Cleveland - really snowy!

Six years ago today, I was in the hospital. (in the exact same hospital room that I had been in just 433 days earlier)

Six years ago today, my husband and my sister were with me in that hospital room.

Six years ago today, Vince Guaraldi was playing on the CD player.

Six years ago today, I was thankful for an epidural.

Six years ago today, Alex (14 months old) was clueless about how much a baby brother was going to rock his world.

Six years ago today, I was clueless how much another baby was going to rock my world.

Six years ago today, I became the mom of two boys.

Six years ago today, my little Owen was born.


Six years ago today, seems like soooo, long ago - yet in many ways it also seems like just yesterday.






Happy 6th Birthday
to my sweet Owen!




 





No comments:

Post a Comment